Designed for women with small or sensitive ear canals, Mack’s dream girl soft foam earplugs have a unique hollowed and flared design that maximizes comfort, especially during sleep. They are softer, smaller, silky smooth and contoured to provide unmatched comfort. With a noise reduction rating (NRR) of 30 decibels, Mack’s dream girl can be used in environments where noise is just a nuisance up to environments with hazardous noise levels. For sleeping, reading, loud events, music, travel, etc. Directions – with clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder. With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal. Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
- These earplugs are designed about 20% smaller than Mack’s standard-sized foam earplugs, to provide ultimate comfort for women with small or sensitive ear canals.
- Molded with super low-pressure, skinned and tapered, slow release foam, providing unmatched user comfort and hygiene. Unique hollow and flared design maximizes comfort, especially during sleep.
- #1 Doctor Recommended Earplug Brand to Prevent Hearing Loss. High performance hearing protection.
- Softer, smaller, silky smooth and contoured. Great for sleeping, snoring, studying, loud events, travel, etc.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 30 decibels. The plastic jar is safety sealed and features a convenient flip-open top.