The Genesis GBDS450 Belt and Disc Sander is an all-in-one sanding station for the workshop. You get a 4 in. x 36 in. sanding belt that tilts for horizontal or vertical use and a 6 in. sanding disc. The tilting support table and miter gauge can be used with the disc or with the belt sander.
A 4.5-Amp induction motor and heavy cast iron base makes this a smooth, quiet and stable machine. A quick-release belt change system makes changing belts a breeze. One 4 in. x 36 in. sanding belt and one 6 in. sticky-back sanding disc included. Additional belts and discs are readily available.
• An All-in-One Sanding Station
• 4” x 36” Sanding Belt Tilts for Horizontal
• or Vertical use
• Cast Aluminum Tilting Table with Miter Gauge
• Table can be used on Sanding Belt or on
• 6” Sanding Disc
• Quick-Release Belt Change System
• 4.5 Amp Induction Motor for Quiet,
• Smooth Performance
• Heavy Cast Iron base with pre-drilled holes.
• Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
• Rated Input Power: 4.5 A
• Belt Speed (no load): 2,000 SFPM
• Disc Speed (no load): 3,400 RPM
• Belt Size: 4” x 36” (100 mm x 914 mm)
• Disc Size: 6” (150 mm)
• Table Size: 8-7/8” x 6-1/4” (225mm x 160 mm)
• Table Tilt: 0-45 degrees
• Belt Tilt: 0-90 degrees
• Includes: Table, Miter Gauge, and wrenches.
- DUAL MODE – The only thermometer that you will ever need. Measure temperature via forehead (suitable for all ages) or ear (recommended for children over 1 year old)
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE – Clinically tested and proven to be reliable and accurate when used in accordance to instructions. Infra-red lens upgraded in all 2016 and 2017 models.
- QUICK AND EASY – Just press Head for forehead measurement and Ear for ear measurement. Results displayed on screen instantly.
- READINGS RETRIEVAL – Can store and recall up to 20 readings. Display reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT – The #1 recommended thermometer by doctor and pediatricians.